160by2 is an Indian-based website service that allows you to send free SMS across India. All you need for you to use this service is an active mobile phone number and an email ID. The service is very easy to use allowing you to send free SMS to friends and family once you have set up an account with the website. This post will provide you with all instructions regarding how you can sign up on the website, the 160by2 login guidelines, what to do in case you forget your password and finally the process to follow when you need to delete your account.
160by2 sign up procedure
1. Go to the 160by2 official website www.160by2.com
2. Once there, you will find the sign up option, click on it.
3. You will be required to fill all your details very keenly such as your name, your email address and a valid mobile phone number.
4. Thereafter, you will be provided with a captcha code that you will need to enter correctly.
5. Remember to tick the “I agree to the terms and conditions” dialogue box that appears before clicking the “Create my free account” button. You will have created your free account at this point.
Be informed that once you have successfully registered on the site, you receive 100 funbucks in your account. You will also be notified about your new account password on your mobile number. This is the password to use whenever you need to login to your 160by2 account.
160by2 login instructions
1. For this step, you will first need to visit the 160by2 login page after going to 106by2.com.
2. Enter the mobile phone number that you used while setting up your account.
3. Input your four digit password as had been sent to you through an SMS.
4. In the next page, you will be asked whether you may need to change the default password and replace it with another one of your choice. Click on the Change password to complete this step.
5. Afterwards, open your email ID that you used while signing up in order to verify the email subscription.
What to do in case you forget your 160by2 login password
It is normal to forget various login IDs especially when you have several accounts to manage. However, if you have forgotten your account password, you do not need to worry much about it. The recovery process is quite easy.
1. Click on the “forgot password” link.
2. Your new password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
3. You will now use the new password in your subsequent logins into your account.
What do I need to do in order to delete my account?
Well, for reasons best known to you, you may want to do away with your 160by2 account and their services entirely. For this action, you will need to follow these steps;
1. Login to your account.
2. At the bottom of the page, click on the link labelled “Contact us”
3. Here, you will find an address to which you can contact the company. The address you will find there is an email, email@example.com.
4. Send an email to this address requesting them to delete your account.